As I (im)patiently await our next adventure, I’ve found myself with my nose in quite a few books lately and have been absorbing as many travel articles as possible. Because, as Lloyd Anderson says: “Keep reading. It’s one of the most marvelous adventures that anyone can have.”
Aside from travel.
The main thing I’ve been reading lately is “There Are Things I Want You to Know” About Stieg Larsson and Me by Eva Gabrielsson. As a fan of the Millennium Series, I’ve found this inside look at Steig Larsson and Eva Gabrielsson’s life quite interesting. A fast and engaging read, it’s made me even more excited for the release of the fourth book this summer.
Aside from spending time with my Kobo, I’ve been devouring travel blogs and articles. Here are just a few that I found fascinating this week:
- 12 Tips For Great Instagram Photos!
- Exactly How Do you Become a Travel Blogger?
- That time I spoke at Google and why brands work with bloggers
- 22 Sights You Have To See When You Visit Barcelona, Spain
- 21 Travel Hacks That You Need To Know Today!
- 11 Ways To Stay Healthy While Traveling Without Sacrificing Experience
- The Secret to Solo Female Travel Confidence: Drink Champagne
- Top tips for taking the perfect Spanish siesta
- 5 tips for writing a blog that people actually want to read
- 14 Things You Didn’t Know About Sushi
- 10 best Spanish festivals
- My 10 Biggest Travel Mistakes from the Last Year
- New Photo Series: Gorgeous Windows Around The World
- 9 Things to Know About Expat Life
- The Travelettes Guide to Becoming a Travel Blogger
- The Secret To Aging Like A French Woman
- The Mistakes I Made When Going Freelance (and How I Fixed Them)
- Blogger’s Guide To Pitching PR Companies
- Top 30 Reasons to Backpack the World
- One Week in Portugal in a Rental Car
- Let’s Take A Walk Around The Makarska Riviera In Croatia!
- 8 Honeymoon Destinations None of Your Friends Have Thought Of
- The 6 Most Underrated Vacation Spots on the Mediterranean
- Well, I’ll be crossing a few of these off my bucketlist – The Most Terrifying Places on Earth
- 20 Budget Travel Bloggers Share Their #1 Wallet-Friendly Vacation Spots
- PHOTOS: 26 Awesome + Affordable Alternatives to Pricey Vacation Hot Spots
What have you been reading this week?
Please Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click through and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. All thoughts, feelings and opinions shared on this blog and in this post are my own.