Well, I finally finished reading “There Are Things I Want You to Know” About Stieg Larsson and Me by Eva Gabrielsson, which took embarrassingly long given it’s a very short book, and have now moved on to Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual by Michael Pollan. I’ve only just started, but so far I’m finding his examination of food and the way we eat incredibly interesting.
Have you read it? What did you think?
As always, I’ve spent quite a lot of time this week reading up on various travel destinations, travel blogging, and so much more. Here are just a few that I found fascinating this week:
- 25 Things Every Budget Traveler MUST Know
- How *Anyone* Can Become a Better Writer
- The best travel destinations for true foodies
- 11 Genius Ways to Work Smarter While Traveling
- 18 Trips Every Traveler Should Take At Least Once
- The Beauty of Traveling Without A Plan
- 5 Steps to Becoming a Travel Blogger
- 8 Countries To Visit To See The Midnight Sun
- Why you should travel to Slovenia right now
- The Best Tips for Staying Stylish while Traveling
- Tour vs independent travel: Which is better for your trip?
- Ten things Spaniards do better than anyone else
- 18 Gorgeous Train Stations Design Lovers Must Visit
- 42 Stunning Sacred Places You Need To Visit Before You Die
- A Day Trip to Andorra from Barcelona
- 12 Hotels Perfect for Travelers Flying Solo
- 50 free ways to enjoy Stockholm
- My Favorite Travel Food Moments From 2015 (So Far)
- Little Update on My Last Two Weeks in España
- 10 Best Free Things to Do in Madrid
- How to Use Social Media to Build Your Personal Brand
- This cute infographic shows the best off-season months for 32 travel spots
- How to protect your work from content thieves
What have you been reading this week?
Please Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click through and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. All thoughts, feelings and opinions shared on this blog and in this post are my own.